Pedal Commander Throttle Response Booster
Forget about the hacks. This is a real solution!
- Plug and Play Solution for better throttle response
- Reversible and warranty friendly
- Change your settings via Bluetooth
- 2 year product warranty
- 36 sensitivity settings to dial in your desired feel
Yes, there are ways to add a sport mode to some Broncos that do not have them, however for those that do not want to touch Forscan and want more control over their throttle response, there is the Pedal Commander.
How Pedal Commander Works
Pedal Commander connects inline between the accelerator pedal sensor and ECU which controls the throttle body. The Pedal commander is an adjustable amplifier for your gas pedal.
- Pedal Commander will allow you to control your throttle MAP, allowing you to open your throttle 50% instead of 25% along with start and endpoint.
- Pedal Commander's processor and other components are automotive grades and one of the most advanced and fastest processors on the market. So we are confident no one can match our performance and quality.
Can your factory Eco, Sport, Sport+ settings do the same? No, your factory setting has 1 map and that speed is limited by your ECUs processor speed. Pedal Commander will work hand-in-hand with your factory settings to give you complete control over your gas pedal's response.
With 4 programs and 9 different levels in total 36 different settings, Pedal Commander gives drivers the ability to have full control over how they want their gas pedal to respond. Pedal Commander is also equipped with Bluetooth, so you can download our app, tuck away the pedal commander, and just use the app to control the sensitivity.
- City - Perfect for daily driving. Many customers say that city mode allows the vehicle to accelerate as it should have from the factory. It gives you the response of an "old school" throttle cable with a 1:1 pedal-to-throttle acceleration ratio.
- Sport - A favorite amongst spirited drivers who are looking to get up and go. This mode allows you to accelerate a lot quicker than Eco and City Mode, which can help you in situations that need a quick throttle response.
- Sport + - This is not for the light hearted. We're talking about ultra quick response without having to wait for the ECU to catch up to your foot.
- Eco - Slows down throttle response and results in fuel economy boosts up to 20% over stock. Also acts as a valet mode to keep a driver (or newly licensed teenager) from being able to accelerate above a certain rate.
Back to 2022 Ford Maverick