BuiltRight License Plate Relocation Bracket for OEM Capable Bumper
Dealers drill the trim below the grill to install the factory Bronco license plate mount, so the holes are permanent. Some dealerships will install your plate holder prior to delivering the vehicle.
As a result, being prepared with the BuiltRight Bronco License Plate Relocation Kit shown will save your Bronco from those holes. It will help you mount your plate in a position that doesn't ruin the look of your rig! This kit is designed specifically for the OEM 'Capable Bumper' with Flip-Up Tow Hooks and installs easily in minutes and allows angle adjustment as well as vertical and horizontal adjustment. Loosening one 15mm bolt allows you to remove the kit and store it away in case you need that tow hook!
Order now and let your dealer know that they DO NOT need to install the OEM plate holder because you have the BuiltRight Bronco License Plate Mount.
- Laser cut and CNC formed for perfect fit
- Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
- Extremely durable 12ga steel construction
- Integrated threaded inserts for easy installation
- 1/4" slots throughout for endless mounting adjustability
- Lifetime Warranty. 100% Made in USA.
- 1x Bumper Mounting Bracket
- 1x Plate Mounting Bracket
- 1x Stainless Steel Hardware Kit
- 2x BuiltRight License Plate Frames
Installation of the BuiltRight Bronco License Plate Mount on the 2021+ Ford Bronco requires just a few simple tools and 5-10min. On the OEM capable bumper, the bumper mounting bracket is secured to the bumper using a single bolt near the bottom of the skid plate.
The plate mounting bracket is then attached to the bumper mounting bracket through one of its many slotted features. This allows for additional adjustability inexact plate location, which will help accommodate potential future accessories. The bracket can be installed such that use of the tow hook loop is not impacted.