Quake LED Sequential Tail Lights
- Mad max design
- 326 LEDs per side
- DOT/SAE/EC compliant
- Easy “Plug-&-Play” installation *Factory LED tail light equipped vehicles require additional FORSCAN programming
Providing enhanced visibility for a safer driving experience with a plug and play installation. These premium lights provide a bulb-free design that is waterproof and extremely durable against potential trail damage. Constructed with a powder coated, military grade, stainless steel housing and impact resistant poly-carbonate lens that will not yellow. Giving optimum protection against the abuse of road debris, and impact from branches on the trail. Sealed with reinforcement grade epoxy that protects the innards from corrosion and moisture. Engineered with advanced circuitry to protect against voltage spikes. Quake offers a quality that is built to last.
Cracked your stock plastic tail lights or looking for an off-road durable design? Quake LED is proud to introduce our “First To Market” all metal housing Ford Bronco LED Tail Lights! Replace your full size 2021+ Ford Bronco with a set of Metal Tek Series - Quake LED Ford Bronco Tail Lights! This powder coated, all stainless-steel construction features high impact resistant lens, ultra-bright reverse lights, high visibility red side markers and our signature Tri-Phase Sequential Turn Signals!
Providing enhanced visibility for a safer driving experience. These premium LED tail lights provide a halogen bulb-free design that is waterproof and its extremely durable all metal construction protects against any potential trail damage. Over engineered with highly advanced circuitry to protect against voltage spikes.
A complete DOT/SAE/ECE compliant, plug and play installation with built in anti-flicker resistors and easy to follow instructions. LED offers an all-metal construction and quality that is built to last. Order model number: QMT1192 today!
Quake LED Features:
- Function - Running, Brake, Reverse & Sequential Turn Signals
- No dash errors or hyper-flashing (*See Notes below)
- Watts – 24W
- Current: Running Light - 0.2A @12VDC per side
- Current: Brake – 1.0A @12VDC per side
- Current: Reverse - 0.7A @12VDC per side
- Diode Count - 326pcs LEDs per side
- LED Color Temp - 6,000K (Reverse)
- Lens Material - Thick Polycarbonate
- Housing Material - Stainless Steel
- Housing Finish - Powder Coated Black
- IP66 Waterproof Rating
- Operating Voltage - 12V DC
- Operating Temp -40 to 140 degrees F
- Life Span Expectancy - 50,000 Hours
- Compliant: DOT/SAE/ECE
- Weight: 8lbs/set
- Size: 6x13"
Included In The Box:
- Fully Assembled Driver and Passenger LED Tail Lights
- LightHACKER Modules
Note 1: Base Tier model requires additional installation of our Light-HACKER module to feature sequential turn signals. (all parts included)
Note 2: High Tier model will require FORScan at Ford dealership in order to remove Dash Error/hyperflash.