Addictive Desert Designs Bomber Front Bumper (Rigid)
- Requires Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket for adaptive cruise control equipped vehicles
- Hammer black powder coat finish
- Satin black powder coat panel finish
- Mounts for 3 RIGID 360 6” lights
- Mounts for cube lights on sides
The Bomber is a tight fitting front bumper for the new Bronco, that follows the contours of the body perfectly. At the center of the bumper, is a satin black aluminum panel that frames 3 mounting points for Rigid 360 6-inch lights (also available with Baja Designs Lighting. At the sides of the bumper are mounting points for cube lights, framed by satin black aluminum panels. The Bomber is constructed from modern plate steel, finished in a hammer black powder coat. The aluminum panels are finished in a satin black powder coat.
The approach angle of the Bomber is improved over the factory bumper, and provides higher clearance. The OEM parking sensors are incorporated into the design of the bumper, and the tow hooks are allowed to remain underneath the bumper. There are 2 heavily reinforced clevis mounts that take 3/4-inch D-ring shackles for recovery options. We offer an optional 3/16-inch vented aluminum skid plate that provides superior protection over the factory plastic skid plate. An Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket is also available, which allows you to retain full functionality of the feature. As always, this is fully bolt-on and Made in America.
Ask us about our RIGID lighting options for this bumper! Use the live website chat or contact page.
- Modern plate steel design
- Optional full 3/16" aluminum skid plate
- Optional adaptive cruise control bracket
- Mounts for 3 Rigid 360 6" lights
- Side mounts for 2 cube lights
- Reinforced clevis mounts for 3/4" D-rings
- Retains OEM tow hooks
- Retains OEM parking sensors
- Fully bolt-on
- Made in America