- Tubular design with forged eyelet and ball joint housings
- Heavy-duty greaseable ball joint with protective cap
- Free pivoting, grease and maintenance-free GIIRO bushing
- Increased Camber and Caster for 2" (50mm) lift
- Mount provisions for OE ABS lines
- Camber -1.5 negative degrees
- Caster +2.5 and +3.5 positive degrees
ARB OME 2021+ Ford Bronco Front Upper Control Arms (Pair, non Raptor)
Upper control arms can be found on independent front suspension (IFS) vehicles, acting as the middleman between the vehicle frame and knuckle spindle. Front upper control arms are designed to keep the front wheels aligned, limit articulation, and ensure optimum handling on and off-road.
Old Man Emu Upper Control Arms bring the alignment cams back into an acceptable range; +2.5 and +3.5 positive degrees of caster and -1.5 negative degrees camber based on a 2 inch lift. A wheel alignment is required after installation and fender clearance should be checked when the vehicle is fitted with aftermarket tires and wheels.
This Part Fits:
|2023-2024||Ford||Bronco||Heritage Limited Edition|