DV8 V2 Slanted License Plate Relocation Bracket for Capable Bumper
The Bronco Front License Plate Mount repositions your license plate to the center of your bumper, clearing it from obstructing the grille. This configuration ensures optimal airflow to the engine compartment. Its design prioritizes aesthetics & clearance, providing a complete view of the OEM Capable Steel Bumper. It mounts at a steep angle in order to maximize its clearance on hardcore trails. The bracket boasts a sleek micro-texture black powder coat finish and offers a straightforward bolt-on installation process.
* Please Note: This ONLY fits the OEM Capable Steel Bumper. This Does Not Fit the HD Modular Steel or Plastic Bumpers.
- Fits the Factory Capable Steel Front Bumper ONLY. This Does Not Fit the HD Modular Steel or Plastic Bumpers
- Slanted Angle for Max Clearance
- Relocates License Plate Below the Grille
- Allows Maximum Airflow to the Engine
- Removes in Minutes for Hardcore Trails
- Does not Interfere with Fog Lights
- Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- Easy Bolt-On Install Utilizing Factory Hardware
SLANTED ANGLE INCREASES CLEARANCE
This license plate bracket is slanted to improve the clearance when approaching a steep climb. In addition, the plate is removeable in minutes for more hardcore trails.
The license plate bracket moves the plate below the grille, maximizing your air intake.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, DEHP and bisphenol A (BPA) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.