Eibach Pro-Truck Coilovers (Stage 2, Front and Rear, Up to 4") - Sas and Non-Sas
- Stage 2 system featuring Pro-Truck-Coilover 2.0's + Rear Sport Shocks
- Front Adjustable Threaded Spring Perch to Accommodate Increased Loads and Maximum Clearance. ERO Off-Road Race Spring Equipped and Compatible.
- Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Coilover Mounts 46mm Piston Monotube Design with Nitrogen Filled Variable Force Valving.
- Individually Dyno Tested for Matched Performance and Reliability. Heavy Duty Bushing System also Cycle Tested.
- Engineered Tested and Manufactured by Eibach in the U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 4.1" Maxmium lift depends on original vehicle specifications (ie Sasquatch vs Non-Sasquatch)
The PRO-TRUCK Lift Stage 2 kit takes this concept to the next level by giving enthusiasts a true front and rear coilover conversion for the Bronco’s chassis.
They come pre-assembled for ease of installation, and ride height can be fine-tuned via the threaded shock body. The included shocks offer as much as a 4” lift, which is the maximum achievable ride height with OEM control arms.
They also feature linear valving as opposed to digressive valving, which boosts comfort and capability off-road while still retaining comfort on the street. The front 2.0 coilovers were developed utilizing Eibach's extended-travel mono tube design and variable force valving that delivers control during on-road transit and compliance for maximum traction on the trails.
This kit was designed for use with Eibach's championship-winning ERO Off-Road Race Springs, this system allows for various combinations to fine-tune ride height and load capacity from fully loaded crawlers to factory-weight vehicles.
2x Front PRO-TRUCK Coilover 2.0 Shocks
2x Rear PRO-TRUCK Coilover 2.0 Shocks
1x 6mm adjustment spanner wrench & all required mounting hardware
Adjustability (height adjustment):
+0.9-3.4" (Front) +1.6-3.1" (Rear) - Non Sasqutch
+0.5-3.0" (Front) +1.2-2.7" (Rear) - Sasquatch.