Ford OEM Sun Visor with Homelink - 2021+ Bronco*
- Easy installation
- Homelink built in
- OEM product
- *must have original illuminated visor mirror. Otherwise power cable will be absent
Did you miss out on a few options when purchasing your Bronco? Add this sleek feature and be able to open your garage door and many gates as well. We use ours to get into our gated neighborhood!
Use of trim tools and removal of a 7mm bolt will get your sun visor swapped out with this upgraded unit.
For first time training, press and hold the two outer HomeLink® buttons, releasing only when the HomeLink indicator light begins to flash after 20 seconds. (Do not perform this step when training the additional HomeLink buttons.)
- Position the hand-held transmitter 1-3 inches away from the HomeLink surface (usually located on your visor, overhead console, or mirror), keeping the HomeLink indicator light in view.
- Using both hands, simultaneously press and hold both the desired HomeLink button and hand held transmitter button. DO NOT release until the HomeLink indicator light flashes slowly and then rapidly. When the indicator light flashes rapidly, both buttons may be released. (The rapid flashing indicates successful training.)
- Press and hold the trained HomeLink button and observe the indicator light.
- If the indicator light is solid/continuous, training is complete and your device should activate when the HomeLink button is pressed and released.
- If the indicator light blinks rapidly for 2 seconds and then turns a solid/continuous light, proceed with the following training instructions for a rolling code device. A second person may make the following steps quicker and easier. Please use a ladder or other device. Do not stand on your vehicle to perform the next steps.
- At the receiver (motor head unit), locate the “learn” or “smart” button (usually near where the hanging antenna wire is attached to the unit). If there is difficulty locating the training button, reference the device owner’s manual.
- Press and release the “learn” or “smart” button (the name and color of the button may vary by manufacturer). NOTE: Once the button is pressed, there are 30 seconds in which to initiate the next step.
- Return to the vehicle and firmly press and hold the trained HomeLink button for two seconds and release. Repeat the “press/hold/release” sequence up to 3 times to complete the training process.
Retain the original hand-held transmitter of the RF device you are programming for use in other vehicles, as well as for future HomeLink programming. It is also suggested that upon the sale of the vehicle, the programmed HomeLink buttons be erased for security purposes. To erase the programmed buttons, perform the procedure shown in step number 1.
Order went smoothly, received the item within a few weeks from order date. That’s impressive considering I live in Hawaii and it always takes longer.