ICON 21-UP Ford Bronco 2-3in Front 2.5 VS RR CDEV COILOVER KIT
ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. 2.5 Series remote reservoir front coilover shocks with CDEV are the ideal upgrade for the front end of the 2021-UP Ford Bronco. These adjustable coilovers allow up to 3-4” of lift height adjustability on Broncos without the Sasquatch package or 2-3” of lift over stock Sasquatch equipped Broncos, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON’s Vehicle-specific shock length and valving along with the larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on- and off-road. Reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade. ICON's exclusive Compression Damping Electronic Valves (CDEV) are included to allow for lightning fast, precise electronic shock tuning, on-the-fly, at any speed and in any terrain. Focus on driving and let ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) read the terrain and make near-instant adjustments via the CDEV at each individual shock. Control the system wirelessly through the IIC app on your phone and once configured the system functions without driver input. ICON 2.5 Series rear coilovers with CDEV and matching IIC module are required for installation but vehicle control will be actively balanced front to rear, resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Ford Bronco.
NOTE: ICON Vehicle Dynamics produces 3 similar kits. The difference is in the valving and adjustability so pay attention to the overview section when comparing them.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increased wheel travel (up to 11.5”) and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Remote reservoirs maintain cooler operating temperatures during extended off-road use
- ICON's CDE Valve technology allows for in vehicle adjustment of compression damping settings and active adjustment via the ICON Intelligent Control (IIC)
- ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) uses onboard sensors to monitor G-forces and movement of vehicle chassis along with user defined settings to actively make near instantaneous compression damping changes
- Adjustable up to 3-4" of front lift height on non-Sasquatch or 2-3” of front lift on Sasquatch Broncos
- ICON engineered coil springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8" diameter shafts
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- Fully rebuildable and re-tunable
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for installation
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment (With Sasquatch Package): Yes
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment (Without Sasquatch Package): No
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (Without Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75" Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (With Sasquatch Package): 35" x 12.50" (37" tires require coilover bump stop spacers along with minor trimming)
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Without Sasquatch Package): 35" x 12.50" (Recommend high clearance crash bars part number 42000, 37" tires require coilover bump stop spacers along with trimming and modifications)
- APPLICATION NOTE #24: FACTORY UCA’S WILL NOT ALIGN PROPERLY PAST 2.5” OF LIFT. ABOVE 2.5” OF LIFT AN AFTERMARKET UCA IS RECOMMENDED.
- APPLICATION NOTE #132: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
- APPLICATION NOTE #138: RECOMMENDED CRASH BARS PART #42000 ON NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES WHEN RUNNING 35" TIRES
- APPLICATION NOTE #139: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES CRASH BAR REMOVAL MAY BE REQUIRED BUT IS NOT RECOMMENDED
- TECH NOTE: Due to increased wheel travel and lift height provided by these coilovers, ICON upper control arms with Delta Joint Pro, part numbers 48400DJ or 48500DJ, are recommended. Other aftermarket front upper control arms may not be compatible and it is the duty of the installer to verify fitment. Failure to cycle suspension and check for ball joint bind issues may lead to component failure and/or injury.
- TECH NOTE: Fitment testing done with ICON & OE steering components. Due to tight clearances to front coilovers, certain aftermarket steering components may not be compatible.
- TECH NOTE: Also requires installation of part numbers 48710E and 43501
- TECH NOTE: Bronco Everglades will have lift height range of 1.5-2.5" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Bronco Raptor
This Part Fits: