JKS Steering Sleeve Kit
Features & Benefits
- Prevents tie rods from bending when subject to off-road situations.
- Increase steering link diameter through the weakest section of the tie rod.
- Works for all lift heights when used with the OE inner tie rod end.
- Allows full range of OE toe adjustment.
- Machined from cold rolled 1215 steel, 1" OD.
As capable as these new Broncos are out on the trail, the factory steering tie rod ends have proven to be a weak point when running larger tires, failing at the threaded rod. JKS has the solution with a new sleeve kit designed specifically for the Bronco's factory tie rod ends. This heavy duty sleeve kit reinforces your steering by replacing the OE jam nut with a robust sleeve that supports the tie rod from bending or breaking. Designed to be used on a variety of lift heights, this sleeve kit still allows full tow adjustment to dial in front end alignment. Installation is quick and easy to give you confidence and piece of mind to push your Bronco to the limit out on the trail.
Difficulty: Moderately Easy | Time: 30 mins-1 hr
Specialty Tools: Basic Hand Tools
Requires disassembly and reassembly of the factory tie rod. We recommend an alignment afterwards.
Works with OEM tie rods only, will not work with aftermarket tie rods
All JKS products are protected by a limited lifetime warranty to ensure they are free from manufacturer defects in material and workmanship so you can go with confidence knowing your JKS parts are covered.