RockJock 2021+ Bronco Johnny Joint Rear Trac Bar Adjustable Greasable
RockJock’s Johnny Joint Adjustable Length Rear Trac Bar for the 2021-up Bronco features precise bends for a perfect fit into stock or lifted vehicles as well as vehicles with larger, aftermarket differentials.
For maximum articulation, this trac bar features greasable, narrow Johnny Joint rod ends at both ends, the axle housing end being adjustable. Use the adjustability of this bar to center the axle under the chassis as well as to improve driveshaft-to-fuel-tank clearance.
This bar may be used with our without our RJ-181400-101 Trac Bar Relocation Bracket Kit. Finish is semi-gloss black powder coat and the forged adjuster end is finished in gold zinc plating.
- 2021-up Bronco – All Models
- Johnny Joint Rear Trac Bar Assembly
- Rubber Washers outboard of the Johnny Joint at the frame end to encourage the bar to re-center itself after articulating
- Closed – 43.500 in.
- Extended – 45.160 in.
- Fits with stock exhaust and should fit with aftermarket exhaust systems, however fitment has not been confirmed with non-stock components.
- Non-stock / adjustable control arms will affect the dynamic clearances to this or any other trac bar.
- Factory hardware is retained to attach the trac bar to the axle and the chassis.
- Bar is fabricated from 1 3/8 in. x .120 in. wall DOM tubing.
- Adjuster features 1 in.-14 RH threads.
- Johnny Joints require non-synthetic, hi-moly lube grease such as their CE-9013G
- Applicable Johnny Joint Tool for these Control Arms: CE-9110T
This Part Fits:
|2023||Ford||Bronco||Heritage Limited Edition|