RockJock 2021+ Bronco Johnny Joint Rear Trac Bar Adjustable Greasable
RockJock’s Antirock Sway Bar Kit for the front of all 2021-up Bronco vehicles (with non-electric factory front sway bar) helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. However, by constantly providing resistance to the articulating wheel, the Antirock will force traction to opposite wheels.
The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools, directly replacing the vehicle’s stock front sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar torsion bar is forged from 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- 21-up Bronco (4-door) – All Non-Electric Sway Bar Models
- 21-up Bronco (2-door) – All Non-Electric Sway Bar Models
- Sway Bar Torsion Bar (.850 in. diameter)
- Fabricated Steel Frame Brackets
- Fabricated Steel Sway Bar Arms
- Delrin Sway Bar Bushings
- Adjustable Sway Bar End Links
- Billet Steel Sway Bar End Link Mounting Kit
- All Required Hardware and step-by-step instructions (see below).
- ONLY USE THIS KIT on vehicles that are NOT equipped with a factory electronic disconnect sway bar! This kit is ONLY for use on vehicles with a standard, base sway bar.
- SPECIAL TOOLS REQUIRED! - As illustrated in the 4th. photo in this product's photo gallery, you must have a thru-hole style ratchet and 18mm socket to install this kit! This type of tool can easily be obtained from Harbor Freight under their item number 62305.
- Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.
- End Links - Out of the box, the length of the sway bar’s vertical links that are included in this kit are intended for use with stock height vehicles. Depending upon your specific vehicle’s lift, you may obtain shorter or longer links to suit. Additionally, all of the link rods may also be trimmed in length for fine tuning purposes.
This Part Fits:
2021+ Bronco (non Badlands, non Raptor) - Does not fit Broncos with factory electric sway bar disconnect.