2021+ Bronco Falcon 3.3 Series Fast Adjust Coilover Kit - 35” Tires
When the 6G 2021+ Bronco platform was released, our Falcon engineers discovered surprising potential for off-road damping improvements; but they quickly realized that the on-road harshness of the factory shocks could also be improved without sacrificing stability.
The Bronco 3.3 Series Falcon Fast Adjust Coilover Shock is a vehicle specific design that maximizes suspension travel, adjustability, and ride quality.
Falcon shocks are designed, manufactured, and assembled in-house, but that’s just getting the process started. The Extensive real world shock tuning is a key part of the Falcon Coilover with its industry leading performance and comfort across all terrains.
The technical challenges of adding an additional external frame mounted suspension bump stop to the Bronco are prohibitive, but with larger tires and suspension lifts, limiting the up travel is mandatory to protect the body and suspension components. With that in mind, considerable R&D went into the 6G Bronco Falcon Coilover, and a clever and effective solution to tire/body sheet metal damage was developed.
All Falcon Bronco Coilover shocks include an Internal Secondary Piston, “Bump Zone” that is activated as the shock approaches full compression. This Internal Hydraulic Bump Stop controls harsh bottoming when you find yourself, up close and personal, with that surprise wash out in the trail or charging hard in the desert.
The ability to adjust the Bronco’s ride from Soft to Firm using the Falcon quick adjust knob, or anywhere in between using the 8-position fine tune adjustment is another unique feature; quick and easy adjustability is something you will actually use to create a true multi-purpose vehicle that excels in every category – cruising to work in the morning; off-road exploring in evening with the simple flip of a knob - and your passengers will love it.
The factory axle side Rear Coilover Mounts on the Bronco require an extended lower shock mount to clear the factory axle bracket. The factory mounts normally result in considerable loss of shock travel due to the mounting requirements. But where there’s a will there’s a way, and the Falcon engineers devised a lower eyelet and extended travel coil mount that allows the shock to travel into what was previously unusable dead length in the shock, thereby gaining considerable shock travel without vehicle modifications.
- Modular Body Cap design for versatile fitment and precise reservoir positioning
- Internal Hydraulic Bump Stops front & rear limit up travel and reduce harsh bottoming
- Proprietary sealed Gimbal lock mount bearings provide solid, quiet and positive control (designed specifically for the high force of the Bronco “bump stop” loads)
- Specialized rear lower shock mounts reduce “dead length” and increase travel
- 10.5” front, and 13.7” rear wheel travel with 35” tires
- Lift height adjustability using fast and accurate snap ring grooves
- Preset to 3.5” over Base Bronco lift height
- Internal Bump Stops set to allow up to 35” tires
- Includes a rear axle-side Track Bar Bracket (to correct geometry) and Brake Line Relocation Kit to correct for the increased wheel travel
- 6G Bronco (3.5”) lift and 35” tires
- 2 and 4 door
This Part Fits:
|2023||Ford||Bronco||Heritage Limited Edition|