4DTech Auto Stop / Start Eliminator (w/ Memory)
For those who just want to get in and not forget to turn off the autostop, we have a simple solution for you. This is the best way to not void your warranty AND to store your last setting even after shutting the vehicle down. To the untrained eye, there have been no modifications to your vehicle.
It doesn't void the warranty mainly because you aren't programming anything AND the auto / stop system is allowed to be disabled or enabled whenever you want anyways.
- 2021, 2022 & 2023 Ford Bronco
- Remove the trim below and to the left side of the audio panel. Remove the two 7mm screws and pull out audio and HVAC control panel. Insert Start Stop Eliminator in-line with electrical connector.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.
Absolute must for the new Bronco since Ford doesn’t offer the option to delete this. Worst feature any manufacturer adds to vehicles. Ordered online while on a weekend vacation and received it by the time I got home.