1.5L OF FURY
The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts include a 3” frontpipe that is designed and sized accordingly to mate to the factory downpipe or any downpipe designed to mate to the factory exhaust.
This frontpipe is integrated into the design of the exhausts. AWE exhausts are not designed to mate with other aftermarket frontpipes.
Touring Edition Exhaust:
At the intersection of sophistication and aggression lies the Touring Edition Exhaust. A 3” T304L stainless steel downpipe-back configuration, the Touring Edition Exhaust is the perfect dose of steel for drivers looking for straight-pipe performance, a deep, sophisticated exhaust note, and zero drone at highway speeds.
Featuring an integrated front pipe, bespoke midpipe resonator, single-to-dual thick-walled T304L stainless steel layout, and a pair of AWE’s patented drone-canceling, 180 Technology® resonators in the rear, the Touring Edition is the do-it-all configuration for everyday drivers.
Thanks to AWE’s patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition keeps all of the commotion to the rear of the vehicle where it belongs, and destroys drone-prone frequencies that would otherwise resonate within the cabin at highways speeds – the best of both worlds. Perfectly engineered and packaged for the FE1 Civic Si and DE4 Acura Integra, all backed by AWE No CEL and Perfect Fitment Guarantees.
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology.
As exhaust gasses exit the L1.5 engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. All of this with a straight-through design -- in other words, all the power, none of the drone.
- Unique single 3” to dual 3” catback design for the FE1 Si & DE4 Integra
- Includes frontpipe designed to respect the factory downpipe connection
- Midpipe features a bullet-style resonator
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition and unleashed Track Edition
- Touring Edition features AWE’s patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Dyno-proven max gains of +10 hp and +7 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
- Dual 5” slash-cut, double-walled tips in chrome silver and diamond black
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Straight-forward install: no motor mount removal and generous clearances
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
We made it easy to convert between Track and Touring Editions if you decide at a later date to change your interior volume.
Each exhaust comes complete with 5” double-walled, slash-cut tips available in chrome silver or diamond black, and feature a stamped AWE logo. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
This Part Fits: