Belltech 2021+ Ford Bronco Performance Handling 0in-4in Lift Lift Kit
The Ford Bronco is back, and with Belltech’s new, brilliantly engineered, 0” to 4” complete lift kit, it is better than ever! Our kit enhances your Bronco’s ride quality and outperforms other lift kits on the market. Belltech engineers have designed the 2021+ 4WD Ford Bronco lift kits to a T, improving ride quality and making advanced safety their number one priority. Our kit includes 2.4” (60mm) large-bodied, finely tuned, height-adjustable Trail Performance coilovers in the front and rear, which house increased amounts of oil and employ a low-friction design to give you perfect damping throughout your journey. Our independent 35mm rebound and compression valves work to give you more precise damper tuning, and the 20mm hardened chrome piston rod lends extra strength and durability. Belltech linear springs are made of cold-formed high tensile steel and are powder coated red to give them an eye-catching yet protective finish. The coilovers feature our double-wall high durometer vulcanized rubber bushings, which reduce noise, vibrations, and wear. Each coilover uses a threaded damper body and spring perch to offer height customization in from 0” to 4” of lift. To deliver optimal bump stop engagement, we include a progressive rate polymer, open-cell bump stop.
We reduce body-roll by including a 3-setting adjustable, 7/8” cold-formed solid steel rear anti-sway bar, offering increased stability and a sport-like ride quality.
Our kit improves handling, adds clearance, and gives you the option to use larger tires and wheels, expanding your contact patch. The Belltech Ford Bronco kits have undergone rigorous testing in the most extreme circumstances to provide you with the best high-performance, heavy-duty suspension option you can find.
- Uniquely engineered for the 2021+ Ford Bronco 4WD (non-Sasquatch, non-Raptor)
- Includes custom engineered front and rear height adjustable Trail Performance coilovers
- 2.4” (60mm) damper bodies
- 35mm independent rebound and compression valves
- 20mm hardened chrome piston rod
- Rear 7/8” adjustable anti-sway bar
- High tensile steel spring, powder coated for longevity
- Multi-sleeve, vulcanized rubber bushings
- Progressive rate polymer, open-cell bump stop
- Improved ride quality over factory
- Maintains factory turning radius and track width
- Precision designed and engineered in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Easy installation
Wheel/Tire Fitment Information:
35x12.5 Tires on 17x9 Wheels
Trimming may be required.
Fitment Notes - Excludes: First Edition, Wildtrak, Raptor, Heritage Edition and Heritage Limited Edition.
This Part Fits: