DV8 License Plate Relocation Bracket for OEM HD Modular Bumper
This front license plate relocation bracket places your license plate towards the side of your bumper between the ACC sensor and the wing. OEM Bronco front bumpers don’t have license plate mounts. The option available from dealers places your license plate above your bumper in front of the grille. In this position it partially blocks airflow to the engine compartment. Their Bronco license plate bracket relocates it to the side of the bumper in a more aesthetic position. Installation is simple, and utilizes two factory bolt locations.
- Relocates License Plate Towards Side of Bumper
- Positioned Away from the Grille
- Constructed From 3mm Steel
- Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- Installs to Factory Bumper Mounting Points
*** Note: Their relocation bracket is only compatible with the factory Ford Heavy Duty Modular Bumper. It does not fit factory plastic bumpers.