DV8 Offroad FS-15 Series Rock Sliders
Hit those tougher trails with confidence with our FS-15 Series Rock Sliders for the 2021+ Ford Bronco. Modeled after our most popular rock sliders for the Bronco’s main rival, the design has been heavily trail tested and approved over the years. These were built for those who push their rig to the max off-road, and will protect the sides of your ride from large rocks and other obstacles on the trail. They serve as a more robust replacement for the available factory steel rail.
These tubular sliders mount directly to the frame using factory hardware, providing maximum rigidity and preventing damage or bending to the steel side body panels. The tubes are constructed from 3mm steel & the plates are made from 5mm steel, ensuring they can take a hit where it counts. They come finished in our Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat to match factory trim and prevent rust. These will clear up to 38-inch tires.
- 3mm Tube & 5mm Plate High Strength Steel
- Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- Engineered for all 4-Door Bronco Trims
- Easy Installation Using Factory Hardware
- Provides Unparalleled Protection While Rock Crawling
***Note: These are designed to fit only the 4-door Bronco, they will not fit the 2-door models.
If you're looking for a side step rather than rock crawling sliders - Check out our OE Plus Series Bronco Side Steps!
- Fitment: Direct Frame Mounted Fit
- Finish: Micro Texture Black Powder Coat
- Tire Clearance: Up to 38-Inch Tires
- Material: Steel
- Material Thickness: 5mm Plate/3mm Tube
- Weight: 101lbs
DV8 Off Road warrants all parts of its manufacture, furnished under this agreement, to be free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase. This limited warranty covers the cost of the product.