DV8 2021+ Bronco Spare Tire Guard & Accessory Mount
The FS-15 Series Bronco Rear Bumper was designed to maximize ground clearance and provide superior rear-end protection.. The license plate mount is located above the bumper and includes an LED plate light. Up to a 37-inch spare tire will fit above the bumper. Two 3-inch flush mount pod lights can be installed towards either side of the bumper. Two reinforced clevis mounts that take ?-inch D-ring shackles provide recovery options in case you get into trouble on the trail. This bumper is constructed of 3.5mm steel plating with 5mm steel supports, and then finished in a finely textured black powder coat to protect against rust.
The Bronco Spare Tire Guard was designed with several functions in mind. After upgrading to larger tires, the spare tire has been known to cause flex in the tailgate due to the added weight on the factory carrier. The tire guard reinforces the tailgate by mounting to multiple points along the tailgate, increasing rigidity. Additionally, the guard can accept locking pins (not included) for security against theft.
The tire guard can fit up to a 20-inch wheel with a 37x12.50-inch spare tire. The OEM back-up camera retains full visibility when using the tire guard. Installation is a simple, bolt-on process with no drilling required.
* Please Note: This is NOT compatible with the Ford HD Tire Carrier. A high offset wheel will require 1.5” wheel spacer or ET lug nuts. This is not compatible with -44 offset wheels, or any wheel wider than 9.5.”
- Recommended for 4”+ Backspacing
- Accepts Up To (Most) 37" Tires
- Multiple Mounting Points Offer Reinforcement For Tailgate
- Paintable Aluminum Panels
- Does Not Interfere With Back-Up Camera
- Can Accept Locking Pins For Increased Anti-Theft (Not Included)
- Quick And Easy Install
- Compatible with DV8 Rear License Plate Bracket (LPBR-03)
- Compatible with DV8 3rd Brake Light Extension Bracket (ABBR-02)
This Part Fits: