Fuse Box Cable Hardware Kit for Fitcamx
This cable kit allows you to capture video when your vehicle is parked and accessory power is off.
1. Only compatible with FITCAMX dash cam with 8 pin connector. Note that not all FITCAMX cameras have 8 pin connector, you can contact us for identification.
2. It comes with 4 pairs of fuses, including ATO (Regular) x2, Mini x2, Micro2 x2, and Low-profile mini x2. Please identify the fuse of your vehicle and choose the correct fuse. You just need to choose one of the pair to install the dash camera.
3. The red wire is ACC, which needs to be connected to a fuse that has power when the vehicle is powered on, but does not have power when the car is off. The yellow wire is connected to BAT+ 12v constant power which is a fuse that has constant 12v power when the vehicle is parked. Black wire is GND, that is connected to the ground and negative (usually fixed metal screw).
4. We don't have a special installation tutorial, It is recommended use a multimeter to check the fuse and find ACC and BAT+, or find a professional garage to install it.
1. After connecting the fuse box, there will be a parking mode function.
2. The parking mode can be turned on and off in the APP.
3. Parking mode is vibration sensing and will not be recorded 24/7.
4. Parking mode will not drain the battery, but if you do not drive for a long time, it is recommended to turn off the parking mode on App settings.