K&N 2021+ Ford Bronco VL4-2.3L F/I Aircharger Performance Intake
An enclosed air box design helps protect the filter and inlet air from the heat of the engine bay, and the air box lid allows for quick and easy access to the filter without tools. A high-density polyethylene (HDPE) rotationally-molded tube helps increase the volume of airflow to your engine, and provides a guaranteed increase in horsepower and torque.
These systems are paired with a washable, reusable High-Flow Air Filter featuring oiled cotton filter media. The oversized, conical design of the filter allows you to go up to 100,000 miles between filter services under normal highway driving conditions.
The system can typically be installed in less than 90 minutes. Some intakes are not legal for sale or use on any pollution controlled motor vehicle in California. See the product specifications for CARB status on each part for a specific vehicle.
- Estimated horsepower gain 11.69 HP @ 5509 RPM
- Enclosed air box helps protect the filter from heat in the engine bay
- Roto-molded HDPE intake tube paired with oversized oiled cotton air filter
- Engineered to provide high airflow and exceptional filtration
- Filter only requires cleaning every 100,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions
- Typical installation can be completed in 60 minutes or less with simple hand tools
- No-Hassle Lifetime Limited Warranty™
- Will not void vehicle warranty
This Part Fits: