Mirror Tap to 12V RJ11 Power Cable with Power Button and Fuse
- Plug and Play Solution to Power Many Radar Detectors
- Aides in cleaning up installations
- Fuse protects circuits from accidental grounding and power surges
- Manual power switch can override 12v power supplies (for vehicles with constant power)
- Overall length ~18 inches
Here's a solution that prevents messy wires. If your vehicle is equipped with an autodimming mirror, chances are that it has 12v of power going to it. Identify the ground and 12v accessory power wire. Tap them utilizing our wire.
The manual switch is good for use on vehicles that do not have an accessory power wire. Some have constant 12v wires, so this switch can manually turn off your setup to prevent power drain especially for vehicles that are not driven daily.
Convenient wire guide with pre-applied adhesive keeps everything neat and tidy. Also includes 2 small zip ties.
1 year warranty.
Vehicle Specific Information:
2021+ Ford Bronco Full Size Wires - White for Positive, Black and Blue for Ground