Mishimoto Intercooler Stock Location - 2021+ Bronco
- Direct fit for 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.3L and 2.7L EcoBoost
- Dyno-proven max gains of 5.7 whp and 5.3 lb-ft torque (2.3L EcoBoost) / 6.5 whp and 6.5 lb-ft torque (2.7L EcoBoost)
- 21.2°F (2.3L EcoBoost) / 15.8°F (2.7L EcoBoost) reduction in outlet temperature over stock intercooler
- 7% less restrictive than stock intercooler
- 77% increase in core volume
- 175% increase in fin surface area
- 4.7-inch thick intercooler design for maximum flow and heat soak resistance
- Optimal core design for maximum cooling efficiency with minimal pressure drop
- All-aluminum, TIG-welded construction
- Durable bar-and-plate core for superior durability and performance
- Cast aluminum end tanks are precision TIG welded to the core for increased pressure tolerance and reliability
- CNC-machined 6061 aluminum inlet and outlet flanges
- Does not interfere with adaptive cruise control or 360° cameras
- Available in stealth black or sleek silver powdercoat
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Ford Bronco has a heritage of tough, go-anywhere capability. The 2021+ Bronco is no different and deserves a cooling system that can stand up to the task. Here at Mishimoto, we never back down from a challenge, so we developed a performance intercooler to let your 2.3L or 2.7L EcoBoost breathe in the coolest, densest air possible to help improve performance and overall efficiency of heat dissipation, along with being strong enough to handle anything the trail can put in your way.
The Mishimoto Performance Intercooler features a 4.7-inch thick core, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum flanges, and precision tig welded cast aluminum end tanks. Combined, this makes for an intercooler that is as robust and ready to take on the world as the Bronco it’s designed for.
Compared to the factory tube-and-fin intercooler with plastic end tanks, durability against heat, pressure, and debris on the road or trail is significantly improved over stock. More durability is always a good thing, but it’s even better when it’s backed up with performance. The Mishimoto Performance Intercooler has an increase of 77% core volume and 175% fin surface area, which for the 2.3L EcoBoost, results in an increase in flow of 7% and a reduction of outlet temperatures of 21.2° over stock. These numbers are all well and fine, but what they really mean is that in the real world, whether sitting in traffic or out on the trails, you’ll see improvements in performance.
We saw an especially good improvement in our trail simulation heat-soak testing where, after 6 back-to-back dyno runs, we still saw outlet temperatures 20° cooler than stock. All functionality of adaptive cruise control and 360° cameras are retained. As with all of our products, the Mishimoto Performance Intercooler is backed by our signature
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
This Part Fits: