Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can System 2.7L
- Direct fit for 2021+ Ford Bronco with 2.7L EcoBoost
- Dual can system captures blow-by from both the PCV and CCV system
- Helps prevent fuel dilution and preserves octane rating
- Direct-fit bracket mounts the catch cans away from engine vibration
- Includes molded hoses specifically designed for the 2.7L EcoBoost
- Pre-installed factory-style quick-disconnect fittings for clean installation
- Sturdy 2.5mm-thick steel bracket withstands rough roads and off-road abuse
- Catch cans capture blow-by, preventing it from fouling the engine oil
- Internal components can be easily cleaned and reused for a lifetime of service
- Billet 6061 aluminum cans sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- Patent #US D884,760 S
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Currently does NOT work with 2023 models
The legendary Ford Bronco has returned, and under the retro-styled hood lies a new legend: the 2.7L EcoBoost. The 2.7L EcoBoost has been powering Fords for nearly a decade and has become one of the most respected truck engines available. The second generation 2.7L features both port and direct injection for efficiency throughout the RPM range. While the added port injection helps clean the intake valves, it doesn't protect the rest of your engine from the effects of blow-by.
As blow-by flows through your intake, it coats components like sensors and your intercooler in a sludge of oil, carbon, and fuel, reducing their ability to function. Blow-by can also reduce the effectiveness of your engine oil. The factory air-oil-separator drains blow-by back into the oil pan, which is great for the environment, but the fuel and water in blow-by can thin your engine oil and reduce its viscosity. Finally, any blow-by that does make its way back into the cylinder can reduce the octane of your fuel and, for a high-strung turbocharged engine like the 2.7L EcoBoost, lower octane means less power.
The solution to all those issues is to capture the blow-by and keep it out of the engine with a Mishimoto catch can system. Our direct-fit baffled oil catch can system for the 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L EcoBoost intercepts blow-by before it enters the intake and captures it to be recycled at your next oil change. This dual catch can system provides efficient oil/water separation for both the PCV and CCV systems on your Bronco.
Our catch cans feature an internal baffle and air turbulators that help condense oil, fuel, and water vapor from the blow-by, as well as a 50-micron sintered bronze filter that captures carbon particles. Our catch can system features a sturdy 2.5mm-thick steel bracket and molded hoses which include Ford-specific quick-disconnect fittings for an easy and clean install. This catch can system is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of clean running.
(1) Catch Can Mounting Bracket
(2) 3 fl. Oz. Black, Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Cans
(2) Direct-Fit PCV Hoses w/ Pre-Installed Quick-Disconnect Fittings
(2) Direct-Fit CCV Hoses w/ Pre-Installed Quick-Disconnect Fittings
(4) CNC-Machined Aluminum Barbed Fittings
(4) Tree Clip Zip Tie
(4) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.