RockJock 2021+ Bronco RockNut Billet Aluminum Johnny Joint Rear Upper Control Arm Set Adjustable
RockJock’s Johnny Joint Billet Aluminum RockNut Rear Upper Control Arm Set for the 2021-up Bronco provides you with extremely heavy duty, adjustable length control arms to replace your factory control arms. Adjustable control arms are a must for aligning lifted vehicles to get your pinion angle specs. in check!
These arms are CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum, feature our patent pending RockNut locking nut technology and our 2 1/2 in. Johnny Joints with massive 1 1/4 in. RH/LH threads!
Johnny Joints, the original and most durable high-articulation urethane suspension joint on the market, feature a smooth steel ball that pivots inside a proprietary urethane shell to provide over 30 degrees (per joint) of quiet, shock dampening articulation - without the excessive deflection found in soft rubber-based flex joints. Johnny Joints deliver a smooth, comfortable on-road ride with the ultimate in off-road capability. They are so trusted, that they are used by multiple commercial suspension companies, for both street and off-road suspension systems.
Arms are fully greasable, fully adjustable and feature machined-in wrench flats. Finished in clear anodize on the arms, black zinc plating on the RockNuts and gold zinc plating on the Johnny Joint ends.
- 2021-up Bronco – All Models
- Johnny Joint Billet Aluminum Rear Upper Control Arms (Pair)
- Closed – 13.900 in.
- Extended – 16.000 in.
- Factory hardware is retained to attach arms to the axle and the chassis.
- Arms are fabricated from 1 5/8 in. solid 7075-T6 aluminum bar.
- RockNuts require a 1 3/4 in. wrench
- Wrench flats on the arms require a 1 1/2 in. wrench.
- Adjusters feature 1 1/4 in.-12 RH & LH threads.
- Johnny Joints require non-synthetic, hi-moly lube grease such as our CE-9013G
- Applicable Johnny Joint Tool for these Control Arms: CE-9110T
This Part Fits:
|2023||Ford||Bronco||Heritage Limited Edition|