WeatherTech No Drill Mudflaps (Front)
2021+ Ford Bronco with Sasquatch Package (315s) or crash bar removed
- Freaking lasers were used in making these
- Contoured specifically for this application
- Fasteners make for easy installation without drilling into factory pieces
- Made tough in the USA
Laser measured for a perfect fit, the WeatherTech Mud Flap literally "mounts-in-minutes™" without the need for wheel or tire removal and, most importantly, without the need for drilling into your 2021 Ford Bronco’s painted surfaces. Contoured specifically for each make and model and molded from a proprietary thermoplastic resin, these truck or car Mud Flaps offer undeniable vehicle protection.
The factory 315 tires are notorious for kicking up a little dirt and debris. It's what Broncos do, but that can damage your paint and other vehicles behind you. Tame that Bronco with WeatherTech no drill Mud Flaps.
Comes with hardware and instructions.
STICKERFAB'S TAKE ON COMPATIBILITY
It looks like the main issues with installing these on non Sasquatch vehicles is:
- The presence of the crash bar behind the rear tire (removable)
- Any possible running boards. It does appear that they fit with the factory running boards though.
They would stick out further than a stock tire on a non-Sasquatch vehicle as well.
The main tips we can provide for ease of installation are:
- Crank the wheels to gain clearance for installation
- With one hand, hold the outer ring of the factory plastic fasteners to prevent it from rotating. With the other, use a 90 degree angle Phillips screwdriver or rachet with a Phillips screwdriver bit and use light pressure while spinning. If you push down too hard, the screw portion will not back out. It will just spin like the outer ring will if you do not hold it.