Zone Offroad 1" Leveling Kit
Right out of the gate the Ford Bronco is an impressive machine offering cool retro styling and off-road pedigree that rivals anything on the road these days. Available with the standard IFS suspension or upgraded Sasquatch package providing 1.1" taller ride height, the Bronco has clearance for up to 35" tires from the factory.
Building on the 4-corner coilover design Zone Offroad offers a 1" leveling kit designed to level out the stance and eliminate the factory nose-low rake. This improves the appearance with clearance for larger aftermarket wheel/tire packages without sacrificing vehicle driveability.
The leveling kit uses a 2-piece design with upper and lower strut mount spacers that install easily to provide the desired level stance on all Bronco models. These spacers are built from high-strength American steel laser cut for a precision fit and finished in a durable black e-coating. These paired with the longer replacement hardware and step-by-step instructions allow you to bolt-on this 1" leveling kit within a few hours.
|Front Lift Height||1"|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacers|
|Lift Type||Leveling Kit|
|Wheel Size||20 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35" x 11.2"|
|Wheel Size 2||20 x 9|
|Back Spacing 2||5-5.5"|
|Max Tire Size 2||35 x 12.5|
In the Box
- Coil Spring Spacers - Front
- Levels stance without affecting ride quality or drive-ability
- Allows clearance for aftermarket wheel/tire packages
- 2-piece design for simple bolt-on installation (2 piece design is used so that the top spacer does not require cutting or disassembly of the strut). When the top spacer height is optimized around the simplicity of not cutting or rotating of the top hat then a lower spacer is used to net the rest of the lift needed to get to a level stance.
- No cutting required
- Does not require strut disassembly or rotating the top strut hat.
Installation Guide:Click here.
|Install Time Hours||2 -3hrs|
|Difficulty Level||3 out of 5|
- Air Hammer (Recommended)
- Basic Hand Tools
- 35mm Axle Nut Socket
- 204-592 Ball Joint Separator (Recommended)
- Tie Rod End Separator (Recommended)