21 Offroad Automatic Sunshades for Side Window
Still looking for protection from the sun? Have little ones that sit in the back or just want to cut out the intense sunlight at certain hours? Look no further.
- Easy to install (pre-applied double sided tape) and use
- Cuts out blinding light and reflects some heat
- Fits 4 door soft and hard top vehicles
- Has mountable hooks for holding the sunshade (with or without the window up) or you can use the hook over the window for an "automatic" function.
- Stows in a compact case
Push the hook out so that the sunshade hooks over the window. This gives you the ability to automatically raise and lower the shade with your power windows. Stores nice and neat at the base of the window if not in use.
Ships as a set of four. Each is labeled L or R. The shorter bar goes in the back windows.
- Clean surface with supplied alcohol wipe. WAIT for alcohol to dry.
- Install in sunny weather with relatively low humidity 75-85 degrees.
- Press firmly and make sure the tube is making as much contact as possible with the install area.
Optionally you can mount the manual hooks. Just make sure the mounting area is clean and located close to the window to prevent interference with the side air bags.
Demonstration / installation video coming soon.